Birth Order Analysis
A birth order analysis tells you exactly who to date for maximum compatibility — all based on the latest birth order research. If you're interested in two people, the analysis tells you which one of these two potential partners is better for you. Here are some of the highlights your analysis will include:
- What celebrity you'd be most compatible with.
- Your best match in real life.
- Your worst match in real life.
- If you're in a relationship the analysis helps you see how compatible you are, what problems you can expect, and how to deal with them.
- If you're interested in two people, the analysis helps you see which one is better for you — and why.
- If you're not in a relationship yet, the analysis explains who to date to achieve maximum compatibility.
- Plus you get career advice based on your birth order.
- If you are a parent, we can tell you about your children: their personality, career options, and potential for success.
Remember that if you're not currently in a relationship, the report tells you exactly who to date for maximum compatibility based on your specific birth order. The whole test takes less time than it takes to make a cup of tea. Ready to get started?
Birth Order Video
How to Order a Customized Birth Order Analysis
Ordering a customized birth order analysis is an easy two-step process. Step 1 is payment, Step 2 is answering the questions below. To receive your personalized compatibility analysis, first, click here to pay with a credit card for your Customized Birth Order Analysis. Your customized birth order analysis will be mailed to you by first class mail, usually within 3-4 days. If for any reason you're not happy with it, simply return it within 30 days for a no-questions asked full refund.
Avoid the heartache Ben Affleck and JLo experienced. Find out how compatible you are before you start dating
seriously. The Personalized Birth Order Analysis written specifically for you was $150 but for a limited time we have reduced the price to only $99.
PayPal is our secure payment gateway. Save $51 when you order today.
Birth Order Analysis Questionnaire
After you have made your payment (above), complete Step 2 by answering the following questions to the best of your knowledge. Simply cut and paste the following questions into your email program. Email your answers to William Cane at email@example.com. Please include the words "birth order analysis" in your subject line.
2. Email Address:
3. Sex (write "M" for Male or "F" for Female):
5. Your mailing address and phone number (Your compatibility analysis will be shipped to you, usually within 3 to 4 days. The analysis cannot be sent via email.):
6. Please tell me about your birth order. In other words, are you a firstborn, middleborn, lastborn, only child, or a twin. Are your siblings older or younger, and approximately how many years age gap separates you from each? (For example: "I'm a middle child, and I have an older brother 2 years older and a younger half-sister 4 years younger.")
7. If you experienced the loss of a parent or sibling (before you reached age 17) through death, divorce, or separation, please explain how old you were at the time of the loss, the nature of the loss, and the impact, if any, that you perceive it to have had upon you.
8. Answer this question only if you are a firstborn and you experienced significant conflict with a parent: Who (mother or father) did you experience significant conflict with? (Significant conflict is defined as conflict greater than that experienced by 4 out of 5 of your friends.) (For example: "I experienced conflict with my father.")
9. Name (or nickname) of the person you're interested in. (You may use a fictitious name if you wish. Note that your birth order analysis will use this name in the compatibility analysis.)
10. Sex (of the person you're interested in).
11. Age (or approximate age) of the person you're interested in.
12. Please tell me about the birth order of the person you're interested in. In other words, is he (or she) a firstborn, middleborn, lastborn, only child, or a twin? Are his (or her) siblings older or younger, and approximately how many years age gap separates him (or her) from each? (For example: "She is a firstborn with two younger sisters, 2 and 4 years younger. She also has an older half-brother about 5 years older than she is.")
13. If the person you're interested in experienced the loss of a parent or sibling (before he or she reached age 17) through death, divorce, mental illness, or separation, please explain how old your friend was at the time of the loss, and the nature of the loss. (For example: "My girlfriend's father died when she was 13.")
14. If your friend is a firstborn, answer this question (otherwise you may leave it blank). Did your friend experience significant conflict with one (or both) parents? Significant conflict is defined as conflict greater than that experienced by 4 out of 5 of your friends. Please explain briefly. (For example: "My boyfriend experienced a lot of conflict with his mother when he was growing up, although they get a long a little better now.")
15. Provide any other relevant information about you and the person you're interested in. If you're experiencing conflict, please explain. If things are good, specifically mention that. If there's a third person you're interested in, and you wish to know who is a better match for you, provide here all the relevant birth order info for this third person, including name, sex, age, number and gender of siblings, age gap between siblings, and an indication of whether there was any loss of a parent or sibling or significant parental conflict.
16. If you are a parent and want information about your children, provide their names, birthdays, and genders. Also explain if there is any conflict between them and their mother and father. Also explain whether they experienced a loss of a parent or sibling (through death, divorce, or separation).